The Splitting E1L1 Revamp The Splitting E1L1 Revamp

Alright there are quite a few issues here.
First off there is no explanation of WHAT exactly you are supposed to do. There is no way to know that the trees are climbable or that,as far as I can tell,you are supposed to push the rocks into the Shrines or whatever....which isn't even possible since there is a giant gap between the rocks and the edge of the cliff.
I mean the game looks good for the style,character movement is good,but it needs a lot of work before being submitted here again.

Sniper Kitty Sniper Kitty

You got the right idea but a few things. You need to work on the targeting,I could click the exact same place everytime and sometimes it would hit,sometimes It wouldnt. Also the hit box seemed a little wonky and didn't respond properly. This would be a great time killer except for one thing,you can't really tell where you are aiming,so some sort of cross hair would be nice since as I said,clicking dont always go to the same place.

Escape from the country Escape from the country

This was a pointless point and click adventure with a bad story line if you can call it that,bad grammar,and no challenge at all.
A point and click adventure needs to have some sort of challenge to it. Don't make the solutions so obvious by making them stick out in each scene,thats just boring.

F2Jam The Music Game v1.0 F2Jam The Music Game v1.0

Hokages funeral

Thats not the song they play at his funeral thats the song they play at narutos funeral

XceeD responds:

Umm, when the 3rd Hokage dies, this is the song they play... Naruto hasn't died yet...