t3frees - Dildos t3frees - Dildos

Wow wtf

Thats screwed up Ace......But funny

Vert - Grit Vert - Grit

Gotta Agree....

With Yoshi the intro does seem to drag on forever which caused me to lose interst in a hurry.

Mountain King Remix Mountain King Remix

Diggin the Beat

A interesting version of it none the less.

Sunshine - dj.s Sunshine - dj.s

Very nice

Enjoyed the back beat and the decent flow this song has.

(_RGH_) Loco(Motion) (_RGH_) Loco(Motion)

Not half Bad

One of the better "Techno" Songs on NGs

RyeGuyHead responds:

is it even...techno?

Castle Piano - Nightheaven Castle Piano - Nightheaven

wow

you cease to amaze me yet again

Suicide - by hania Suicide - by hania

wow

its so emoish what are the lyrics?

hania responds:

Lyrics:
You are the pain in my throat when I am near you I choke Everything round me saying "Stop, don't do it" You are the hurt in my heart, every time I try to start, everything round me screaming "stop, or lose it"
I try to run but I don't I try to hide on my own, I really do try to die but I'm scared. To ruin your life and mine, hit 2 birds in one straight line, I really do try to die somewhere.
You have your hands tipped with blades, when you hold me I'm afraid of being cut but then I guess I'd be free. If you weren't human I'd tense - cause then all this would make sense, I'd know what everything was telling me.
I try to win but I lose there's no real end I can chose to be let free without suicide - so now I'm just gonna do - what I can try to get through - it's now the start of a life-long ride.
You are the cramp in my side, you jab at me like a knife everything round me screaming "stop don't do it" My mind's made up with a choice, for once I'm using my voice - everything round me pleading "please keep with it"

Thanks for the support!!
-hania
xox

Softly I Sing Softly I Sing

wow

Can u get any better....the answer is YES! GL to ya on your future works

Nightheaven- Electric quiet Nightheaven- Electric quiet

screw him

like Randoh knows squat still great im surprised to see anything but house from you

Vyntina Vyntina

very nice

its...so....techno un like some of the crap people put on here very good