Cinnamon Challenge Cinnamon Challenge

Poor voice work and sorta sloppy animation,seems like it was just barely synched up.
There is a massive lack of sound to this video....just two little snip-its placed over an animation do NOT make an decent flash. I mean There was no sound from the computer,from him picking the spoon up, or from him sticking it in his mouth,all we got was half way decent audio and a really bad "Choke"

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

nvm

i take back what i said i watched the original an all i can say i lmao i mean seroiusly a work of art

LoZ: We Are The Champions LoZ: We Are The Champions

Heres an idea

Heres an idea make a beast and the harlot video its never been done as far as i know but seriously your good at this dont stop 10/10

The Splitting E1L1 Revamp The Splitting E1L1 Revamp

Alright there are quite a few issues here.
First off there is no explanation of WHAT exactly you are supposed to do. There is no way to know that the trees are climbable or that,as far as I can tell,you are supposed to push the rocks into the Shrines or whatever....which isn't even possible since there is a giant gap between the rocks and the edge of the cliff.
I mean the game looks good for the style,character movement is good,but it needs a lot of work before being submitted here again.

Sniper Kitty Sniper Kitty

You got the right idea but a few things. You need to work on the targeting,I could click the exact same place everytime and sometimes it would hit,sometimes It wouldnt. Also the hit box seemed a little wonky and didn't respond properly. This would be a great time killer except for one thing,you can't really tell where you are aiming,so some sort of cross hair would be nice since as I said,clicking dont always go to the same place.

Escape from the country Escape from the country

This was a pointless point and click adventure with a bad story line if you can call it that,bad grammar,and no challenge at all.
A point and click adventure needs to have some sort of challenge to it. Don't make the solutions so obvious by making them stick out in each scene,thats just boring.

t3frees - Dildos t3frees - Dildos

Wow wtf

Thats screwed up Ace......But funny

Vert - Grit Vert - Grit

Gotta Agree....

With Yoshi the intro does seem to drag on forever which caused me to lose interst in a hurry.

Mountain King Remix Mountain King Remix

Diggin the Beat

A interesting version of it none the less.